Executive home built for indoor outdoor living.
This very special property is one of the biggest and best houses in the village and you have to see it to fully appreciate it. The house has lovely proportions, offering 4 bedrooms + office or 5th bedroom. The main bedroom enjoys a walk-through robe and large ensuite.
The well-equipped kitchen has a butler's pantry, heaps of bench space, & an eastern aspect to catch the morning sun, the open plan dining/living area is heated by a gas fire. The elegant separate lounge will be especially enjoyed in winter when you can curl up with a book in front of the roaring log burner.
The top-quality opening-louvre outdoor room extends the living space outdoors & can be fully enclosed the Zip-Trak blinds.
House also has:
• Plaster over block construction of the 280m2 home for strength & thermal efficiency.
• Large 3-Car garaging, plus room to park a large RV/Boat.
• Lots of off-street parking for your guests.
• Argon-filled Double Glazing for warmth & thermal efficiency.
• 6 Kilowatt PV Solar System with 16 solar panels, sell excess power back to the Grid, low power bills, it's great when the power company owes you money!
• Large 900m2 section, fully fenced with vegetable garden.
• The property has room for trampoline, shed, or even a pool.
• Large Kwila decks for entertaining.
6 Ryeland Ave is such a great location, just a flat 10-minute stroll to the village supermarket, cafes, medical centre, and pharmacy. There are also lovely walks through local bush reserves within 10 minutes' walk. There are beautiful offroad cycle tracks to explore. Wakefield is on the Great Taste Trail.
So, if you would like to live in a lovely village that has a rural ambience but still close to the bigger service centres, call to organise a private inspection.